Saudi Railway Company, Fawaz A. Alhokair & Co, Saudi Telecom Company and SADAFCO among others awarded for their outstanding performance and exceptional leadership
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, December 17, 2018: Held alongside the 6th Annual Saudi Trade Finance Summit, organized by QNA International, at the Al Faisaliah Hotel in Riyadh, the second day witnessed the recognizing and awarding of great finance leadership and initiatives supporting the vision and innovation of the finance leaders in the Kingdom for fulfilling key strategies in line with Saudi Vision 2030. The event highlighted, honored and celebrated path breaking achievements of public & private sector organizations and individuals who have contributed significantly to achieving the Kingdom’s Vision through sustainable growth.
The awards recognized the outstanding contributions and achievements of governments, business organizations, and individuals who have raised the benchmark of finance strategies and trends in the region, across 6 categories at this high level, by-invitation-only gathering. The list of awardees is as below:
- CFO of the Year- Private Sector -Massimiliano Leopardi, Chief Financial Officer, Sadara Chemical Company
- CFO of the Year – Private Sector -Mohammed Ahmed Abbaoui, CFO, Fawaz A. Alhokair & Co
- Treasurer of the Year- Public Sector -Muhammad Noman Ansari, Group Head Treasury and Corporate Finance, Saudi Telecom Company
- Treasurer of the Year – Private Sector -Ziad El Khoury, Treasury Director, Fawaz A. Alhokair & Co
- Finance Team of the Year – Public Sector- Saudi Railway Company
- Finance Team of the Year – Private Sector - Leejam Sports Company
- Treasury Team of the Year – Private Sector -Al Arrab Contracting Company
- Treasury Team of the Year – Publicly Listed -Saudia Dairy & Foodstuff Co – SADAFCO
- Best Finance Strategy - Hassan Ibrahim Keshk, CFO, Jura Holding
- Best Finance Transformation- Private Sector - Fahad Alshammari, Finance Director, Industrialization & Energy Services Co. (TAQA)
- Best Finance Transformation – Public Sector -Ayoob Aloshan, Financial Control Director, Saudi Railway Company
“The Saudi CFO Awards recognizes finance leaders of public & private sector organizations and individuals for outstanding performance and leadership. The Saudi CFO Awards was initiated to support the vision and innovation of the finance leaders, while setting a benchmark in the Kingdom for fulfilling key strategies in line with Saudi Vision 2030.’’ said Sidh NC, Director, QNA International.
Recognizing the potential and contribution of exemplary achievement towards the Arab World’s largest economy was at the forefront of the Saudi CFO Awards 2018.