United Arab Emirates - January 07, 2021: At the start of a new year, WWE’s Titus O’Neill has been reflecting on his previous trips to Saudi Arabia - and he hopes to return in 2021.
O’Neill was a part of WWE’s first-ever live event in KSA, Super Showdown in Jeddah, which took place in 2019.
During that particular event, O’Neill made headlines after tripping and sliding under the ring as he was about to enter the 50-man Battle Royal.
“My main memory from our visits to Saudi is the Greatest Royal Rumble, and sliding under the ring,” he laughs.
“Thankfully there was nothing under the ring. Normally there’s a big crossbar, or an LED board, which we use on RAW and SmackDown. Luckily none of that stuff was around. I think there were some ladders underneath, ......read more
• The latest Step Together program will challenge adults across the country to walk or run a half marathon, with a children’s challenge set at 10 km encouraging the benefits of increased fitness and health
• The Step Together series was launched in July 2020, and has seen thousands of people cover tens of thousands of kilometers
• Working closely with the Quality of Life program, the Saudi Sport for All Federation seeks to increasing physical activity levels across the population to 40% by 2030
(Riyadh, Saudi Arabia) January 6, 2021 - The Saudi Sports for All Federation (SFA) is encouraging people across the Kingdom to start 2021 on the right foot with the launch of the fourth edition of its popular Step Together program.
Taking place from Thursday, January 14 until Saturday, ......read more
• Inaugural Global Goals World Cup Saudi Arabia will take place throughout 2021 and invites women to uplift their communities through team sports, combining sports and the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals
• The winning team will progress to the next Global Goals World Cup in New York, where they will compete against teams from around the world in the finals
• 2019’s GGWCUP runners up, the Saudi Greens, are the official ambassadors of GGWCUP Saudi Arabia
(Riyadh, Saudi Arabia) December 27, 2020 - The Sports for All Federation (SFA) announced its first ever Global Goals World Cup (GGWCUP) Saudi Arabia, encouraging women across the country to participate in sports, boosting overall health of the community.
The SFA is inviting women across the Kingdom to take part ......read more
- 24 community-level teams from Riyadh, Jeddah, and Dammam competed in the WFL’s first season
- A total of 50 matches were played between November 17 and December 17 with a total of SAR 500,000 in prize money awarded
- Challenge won the Champion’s Cup in the WFL’s final match of the season
December 19, 2020 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia) - Marking a historic moment in sports in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the community-level Women’s Football League (WFL) saw a rousing finale to its first season with Challenge Team taking home the Champion’s Cup and an award of SAR 150,000.
Developed by the Saudi Sports for All Federation (SFA) with the close guidance of the Ministry of Sports, and supported by the Quality of Life program, the WFL commenced gameplay on November 17, 2020 with ......read more
First cinema in Riyadh to feature IMAX with Laser Technology, IMAX’s most advanced theater experience
Now screening Wonder Woman 1984
Riyadh - December 19, 2020 – AMC Cinemas has announced that guests visiting AMC Al Khair 9 will now be able to enjoy the IMAX Experience® at its newly opened IMAX® auditorium, featuring IMAX® with Laser Technology. The IMAX Experience® includes a next generation laser projection system with a 12-channel sound system which is exclusive to IMAX auditoriums. AMC Al Khair 9 is the first cinema to offer the IMAX Experience® in Riyadh and has opened with the latest Hollywood blockbuster, Wonder Woman 1984.
Wonder Woman 1984 includes sequences shot with IMAX film cameras and shown exclusively in IMAX cinemas these sequences will visually ......read more
United Arab Emirates - December 05, 2020: WWE Superstar Mansoor met up with his family in the desert as he returned to his native Saudi Arabia.
The Saudi-born Superstar is in Riyadh to meet young local students and athletes for a series of activities.
Having been able to spend some time with his family, Mansoor was delighted.
“It has been a very emotional and uplifting experience to return to Saudi Arabia after such a challenging year for everyone on pretty much every level,” he said.
“I have not been able to see family and friends and so returning to Riyadh for this reunion was overwhelming – and it has been incredible to start my trip with such joy.
“We played soccer, enjoyed a huge family lunch and I also got to learn more about the changes ......read more
AMC Azizia Plaza 3 offers luxury auditoriums featuring best-in-class projection, sound and seating and is the latest effort in an ongoing program to provide state-of-the-art cinemas across KSA
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, December 5, 2020 - AMC Cinemas, in yet another milestone to improve the moviegoing experience in Saudi Arabia, has opened its fifth movie theater in Azizia Plaza in southern Riyadh on 3rd of December 2020, which offers moviegoers the same high standards they have come to expect and enjoy from AMC Cinemas, including best-in-class projection, sound and seating, exceptional food and beverages and five-star service. The result is an industry-leading auditorium experience found nowhere else in the Kingdom.
Speaking on the occasion of the opening John Iozzi, CEO & Managing Director of AMC Cinemas, said: ......read more
2021 Saudi International powered by SoftBank Investment Advisers looks set to be one of the strongest events on the 2021 European Tour schedule
Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – November 26, 2020: European Ryder Cup stars Rafa Cabrera-Bello, Paul Casey, Tommy Fleetwood, Sergio Garcia, Tyrrell Hatton, Ian Poulter, Justin Rose, Henrik Stenson and Lee Westwood join defending Champion Graeme McDowell in looking to get their campaign to qualify for the 2021 European Ryder Cup team off to the strongest possible start at the Saudi International powered by Softbank Investment Advisers, Royal Greens Golf & Country Club, 4 – 7 February 2021.
With World Number One and 2020 Masters Champion Dustin Johnson and 2020 US Open Champion Bryson DeChambeau already confirmed in the field, along with reigning Open ......read more
Saudi Ladies International confirmed for 2021 after “hugely inspiring” debut tournament attracts TV audience of millions and sees more than 1,000 Saudi women & girls register to take up golf
• Aramco Saudi Ladies International presented by PIF & Saudi Ladies Team International were the Kingdom’s first ever women’s golf events when they took place last week
• Despite being closed to spectators the tournaments had considerable impact worldwide
• Featured $1.5m prize money, 100+ LET golfers and TV broadcast that reached more than 300 million households – with 1,000 Saudi women & girls signing-up to learn sport
• Event conducted more than 1,500 COVID test on 600 players and staff, showing Saudi Arabia is capable of returning to live events
• Second ......read more
• Pedersen pockets $207,500 after winning both the SLTI’s team and individual events following her victory at the weekend’s debut Aramco Saudi Ladies International presented by PIF
• Triumph also means 24-year old wins the Ladies European Tour’s 2020 Race to Costa Del Sol
• Australian teenager Stephanie Kyriacou breaks course record with stunning final round 63 – the lowest round by any women in Saudi Arabia
• HE Yasir O. Al-Rumayyan: “This has been an historic time for Saudi Arabia and women’s golf”
21 November, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: Emily Kristine Pedersen crowned an unbelievable two weeks in Saudi Arabia with a double victory at today’s inaugural Saudi Ladies Team International.
The outstanding 24-year-old surged to victory in the ......read more
• Ladies First Club launched in the hope of introducing more Saudi women to golf
• Registration opened on Day 1 of the Aramco Saudi Ladies International presented by PIF with space for 1,000 members
• By tournament’s fourth and final day the Club was at capacity – with waiting list opened
• Members will be given free golf lessons, range access and rounds at three courses
• Ladies European Tour heralds the impact of “superb” initiative in growing the game
19, November, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: A world-first ‘free golf’ initiative launched by Saudi Arabia to get women and girls into the sport saw more than 1,000 new golfers sign-up in just four days.
Inspired by the weekend’s debut Aramco Saudi Ladies International presented by PIF – ......read more
• Emily Kristine Pedersen holds off Georgia Hall in tense play-off to win Saudi Arabia’s first professional women’s tournament and claim $150,000 winner’s cheque
• Pedersen’s stunning approach shot on the final hole: “It was one of the best shots I’ve ever hit”
• England’s Georgia Hall finishes runner up ($90,000), Sweden’s Caroline Hedwall in third ($60,000)
16 November 2020, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: Denmark’s Emily Kristine Pedersen held her nerve to secure a dramatic play-off victory over Georgia Hall to win the inaugural Aramco Saudi Ladies International presented by PIF.
The pair went head-to-head in a thrilling finale at Royal Greens Golf & Country Club that required an extra hole’s play to find a winner after ......read more
United Arab Emirates - November 14, 2020: In celebration of the launch of Saudi Arabia’s pioneering National Golf Sustainability Strategy – announced on Wednesday, ahead of this weekend’s $1million debut event – the lush fairways of Royal Greens Golf & Country Club were made to be even greener than usual as the tournament’s players donned their best emerald shades to show their support for Golf Saudi’s new eco-initiative.
The course’s pin flags were also turned green, as were the tournament leaderboards, and the famous 16th hole was adorned with two ‘Green Agenda’ tee boards in other ways to herald the world-first scheme.
Saudi Arabia’s new National Golf Sustainability Strategy embraces an innovative and ambitious outlook aimed at enhancing three ......read more
The Aramco Saudi Ladies International presented by Public Investment Fund marks the return of live sport in the Kingdom on 12th November
12 November 2020, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: Zahid Group; a Saudi Arabia based, multi-national organisation encompassing a diverse portfolio of companies that operate across 11 sectors has signed up as an official partner of the first-ever Aramco Saudi Ladies International presented by PIF when it takes place between 12-15 November 2020.
The Aramco Ladies International presented by PIF is the first professional ladies’ golf tournament in the history of the Kingdom and is the first international sporting event to return to Saudi Arabia following the COVID-19 pandemic. The landmark occasion, sanctioned by the Ladies European Tour, takes place 12th-15th November with live coverage ......read more
Saudi Arabia was once again at the centre of golf news as the world’s best players descend on the Kingdom for the country’s inaugural ladies tournament
Wednesday 12, November 2020: His Excellency Yasir O. Al-Rumayyan, Chairman of Golf Saudi and the Saudi Golf Federation today kicked off the inaugural Aramco Saudi Ladies International presented by the Public Investment Fund, a historic occasion for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The tournament commencement was accompanied by an announcement that Saudi Arabia has also created a comprehensive national golf sustainability strategy that embraces an innovative culture and ambitious outlook across key environmental, economic and social aspects of the sport.
“The central tenet of our national golf strategy is sustainability. The ambition is for Golf in ......read more
• Aramco Saudi Ladies International presented by PIF can inspire “next generation of young boys and girls here in Saudi Arabia”
• Charley Hull: “The 16th next to the Red Sea is one of the prettiest holes I’ve ever played anywhere”
• $1m prize money is “huge statement” for this week’s maiden Ladies European Tour event at KAEC’s Royal Greens Golf & Country Club
• LET’s first Arabic player Maha Haddioui speaks of pride in “representing my region in my region”
11 November 2020, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: Stars of the Ladies European Tour are ready to make golfing history this week as they play in Saudi Arabia’s first ever professional female tournaments, taking place in King Abdullah Economic City ......read more
International competition to be called Aramco Saudi Ladies International
10 November 2020, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: Golf Saudi is pleased to confirm that Aramco, the world’s largest integrated energy company, is the title sponsor of the first female golf tournament in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Aramco Saudi Ladies International is taking place from November 12th to 15th at the Royal Greens Golf and the Country Club, King Abdullah Economic City, near Jeddah. Top names from the world of women’s golf will compete for cash prizes totaling a record $1 million. The Aramco Saudi Ladies International, presented by the Public Investment Fund (PIF), is the first professional female golf tournament in the history of the Kingdom. The tournament will see 108 professional golfers participate over four days and 72 holes. ......read more
• King Abdullah Economic City is home to the $1m Aramco Saudi Ladies International presented by PIF and $500,000 Saudi Ladies Team International – Saudi Arabia’s first ever ladies golf events
• Coastal resort now has initiated ‘safe zones’ strictly for the Ladies European Tour players, event staff, accredited media and KAEC employees
• All those granted permission inside ‘bubbles’ will require a series of negative COVID tests
• The ‘women’s week of golf’ promises to be a landmark occasion for the Kingdom as the country aims to inspire its next generation under the ambitions of Saudi Vision 2030
9 November 2020, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia is gearing up to welcome international live sport back with ‘safe zones’ ......read more
Game’s most exciting and dynamic new golf market wins Vision Award at 2020 virtual ceremony
31 October, 2020 - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: The World Golf Awards, one of the industry’s most prominent and revered accolades, has awarded Golf Saudi with a Vision Award, during their COVID-modified annual ceremony in Dubai.
The awards which brought together market leaders from more than 40 nations across Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America, North America and Oceania, was a celebration of the best courses and destinations across the golf industry.
The World Golf Awards serves to celebrate and reward excellence in golf tourism, world-class courses and golf destinations. Voted for by professionals working within the golf travel and tourism industry, this accolade further solidifies Golf ......read more
• Online series explores the significance of the feats of five different Saudi women
• Discovers what it means to each of them to be a ‘first woman’ in the Kingdom
• Features Olympic medalist, Arctic diver, DJ, football manager & dance studio founder
• Women discuss landmark nature of Aramco Saudi Ladies International presented by PIF and Saudi Ladies Team International – Saudi Arabia’s first ever ladies golf events
27 October, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: Inspirational Saudis who overcame gender barriers to achieve a string of firsts for women in the Kingdom have reflected on the ground-breaking nature of their feats in a new video series heralding the country’s first-ever female golf tournament.
Dalma Malhas, Saudi Arabia's first female Olympic medalist; ......read more
PA40141WLBK POLICE ROCKSTONE BLK/BLU WALLET
PA40142WLBK POLICE ROCKSTONE BLK WALLET CARD CASE
October 27, 2020: The POLICE DNA is all about freedom. A brand that has its finger on the fashion pulse, the accessories from POLICE are not just fleeting cursory fashion moments, they are the choices of a generation that is fearless when it comes to letting its voice be heard. To be subversive, bold and authentic in a world living vicariously through social media filters, zoom meeting and hashtags is a revelation in itself. Celebrating this unique and brazen spirit is the new collection of wallets and small leather goods from POLICE.
Debuting this November, POLICE ROCKSTONE is an exclusive and sophisticated wallet fashioned in the classic colours of black and blue. Utilitarianism is the mood ......read more
World No 1 Dustin Johnson, 2020 US Open Champion Bryson DeChambeau and Defending Champion Graeme McDowell Head Star-Studded Field for the 2021 Saudi International powered by SoftBank Investment Advisers
Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – October 26, 2020: World No.1 Dustin Johnson, 2020 US Open Champion Bryson DeChambeau and defending Champion Graeme McDowell have confirmed their participation in the third edition of the Saudi International powered by Softbank Investment Advisers, February 4 – 7, 2021.
Shaping up to be the strongest line-up on the European Tour’s Middle East swing, the first two winners of the Saudi International powered by SoftBank Investment Advisers, Johnson and McDowell are joined at Royal Greens Golf & Country Club by fellow Major Champion and man of the moment Bryson ......read more
• Golf Saudi today unveil ‘Ladies First Club’, which is available to women across the Kingdom
• Will grant first 1,000 registrants free lessons, club membership and rounds of golf
• Aimed at introducing women to the sport, welcoming them to clubs and getting more Saudis regularly active
• The initiative will launch next month ahead of the $1m Aramco Saudi Ladies International presented by PIF and $500,000 Saudi Ladies Team International – Saudi’s first all-women golf events
21 October, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia has today announced a world-first initiative that will offer free golf to women across the Kingdom.
To be launched at next month’s debut Aramco Saudi Ladies International presented by Public Investment Fund, Golf Saudi’s innovative ......read more
UAE images captured oddly silent marketplaces in old Dubai and contrasting images of life outdoors and indoors
This year’s competition judging panel features Mohammed Muheisen, a two-time Pulitzer Prize-winner National Geographic photographer
Abu Dhabi, October 19, 2020: ‘Moments’, the Middle East and North Africa’s largest annual regional photography competition by National Geographic Abu Dhabi (NGAD) and Almarai, is receiving an overwhelming response from budding photographers across the MENA region – with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia dominating GCC submissions, followed closely by the UAE.
Celebrating its tenth-year anniversary, ‘Moments’ has established itself as one of the largest photography competitions across the Middle East and North Africa, with the aim of ......read more
Innovative new golf format revealed for debut Saudi Ladies Team International – with ‘NFL-style’ draft, professionals teaming-up with amateurs and $500,000 up for grabs
• Unique three-day event will see 36 LET-playing captains choose their own teams
• Each fourball will comprise captain, two fellow LET professionals, and one amateur
• Captain will openly select first professional team-mate – with the second determined by random draw
• $500,000 Saudi Ladies Team International will run 17th-19th November – two days after debut $1million prize-fund Aramco Saudi Ladies International presented by Public Investment Fund
15 October, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: Golf Saudi has today unveiled the format for next month’s debut Saudi Ladies Team International – a ......read more
Ogilvy's New Study is the First to Quantify Wellness Gaps for Brands Looking for Growth
October 14, 2020: The US$4.5 trillion global wellness economy – growing twice as fast as the global economy – is now so pervasive that for 73% of global consumers, wellness is now considered an essential element of a brand’s strategy. The Ogilvy Wellness Gap study ......read more
• The 24-year old commits to November’s “unprecedented” two tournaments
• She will be chasing her second Middle Eastern title after 2019 triumph in Abu Dhabi
• Hull will join Solheim Cup teammate Georgia Hall for Golf Saudi and Ladies European Tour events – Saudi Arabia’s ‘women’s week of golf’
• Golfers will ......read more
Instagram celebrates its birthday today, marking a decade since the platform launched and went on to shape the global cultural fabric!
October 06, 2020: Since the earliest days of Instagram, we’ve been constantly inspired by the creativity we’ve seen in our community. We’ve seen people come together with loved ones, express themselves in new and more ......read more
30 September 2020: Breaking a Guinness World Records™ (GWR) title is more than just doing something amazing. It took 33-year old Pakistani national Azmat Khan 6 minutes and 1 second to break the previous Guinness World Records title for Fastest mile dribbling a basketball. Khan is a Kohat product, and he also holds the record title for the 10 miles ......read more
• Golf Saudi and the Ladies European Tour announce back-to-back November golf events to be staged in King Abdullah Economic City
• Week of live golf will have $1.5million in prize money up for grabs – with pros and amateurs playing in unique new tournament format
• The event is the first professional ladies’ golf tournament in the history of the Kingdom – ......read more
The Saudi flag emoji was Tweeted 27 million times since last September
Saudi Arabia, September 23, 2020: One of the highlights of Saudi Arabia’s social calendar, #SaudiNationalDay is synonymous with country-wide celebrations of the country’s culture, heritage and achievements. To mark the annual milestone, people also take to Twitter to share their excitement. In ......read more
Riyadh/Dubai, August 26, 2020- Swicorp, the Fund Manager of Swicorp Wabel REIT (the “REIT”), has announced the opening of a nine-screen AMC Cinema in the capital city of Saudi Arabia, in another of its REIT’s properties, Al Makan Mall, Riyadh. This is the second AMC Cinema to open at a Swicorp property this month, following the opening of AMC Hafr Al Batin, the first of its kind ......read more
Saudi, August 29, 2020: Next performance of Cercle, one of the leading electronic music platforms which broadcasts DJ sets in carefully selected and unusual places with their motto “Timeless Music”, will be held in Cappadocia at dawn in a hot air balloon. Within the scope of the event organized with the contribution of Turkey Tourism Promotion and Development Agency and ......read more
Football star Omar Al Somah joins initiative to welcome back Saudi football season; hosts bespoke filter to celebrate the return
KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA - August 09, 2020: Instagram is welcoming the Saudi football season back with a brand-new initiative - #ThereinSpirit - that seeks to encourage fans to come together and in a single voice, share their love of the ......read more
Areej Al Hammadi claimed the title for Most football 'hotstepper' ball control tricks in one minute
Walid Yari raised the bar on Most side jump push-ups in 1 minute
Records announced at the launch of Guinness World Records Day 2020
Assets available to download here:
Areej Al Hammadi: video + photos
Walid Yari: video + photos
29 July 2020 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates: ......read more
56 consecutive step-ups in 30 seconds were enough to secure the title
15 July 2020 – It took Mahmoud Mohamed Ayoub 30 seconds in front of the renowned Hibs Temple in Elkharga, Egypt to complete 56 step ups on a training bench. This led him to being recognised by Guinness World Records (GWR) as a new world record, breaking the previous record stood at 51 The 23-year old Egyptian ......read more
“I would have never attempted a record if I didn’t move to Dubai,” says the Indian national
9 July 2020 – A total of 101 hops over a stationery ruler brought Soham Mukherjee, a 17-year old from New Delhi, a Guinness World Records title. The Dubai-based Indian national managed to break the previous title of 96 for Most side to side hops in 30 ......read more
• Aspiring comedians from Saudi Arabia and beyond can participate in the Comedy Jameel competition and win weekly prize money of up to SAR 5,000
• A monthly grand prize of SAR 25,000 is awarded for the top-rated video
• First episode will be broadcast live on Monday July 6, 2020
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia | July 2, 2020: ......read more
18th June 2020: A stack of three eggs on the top of each other was recognised by Guinness World Records (GWR) as a new world record when Mohammed Muqbel, a 20-year old Yemeni national living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, successfully stack them into a tower.
Balanced upright, one at a time on top of each other in a single tower ensemble got the global recognition as the ‘Largest stack ......read more
All nationwide golf courses are scheduled to resume play again this Sunday 31st May
30 May, 2020, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: Following government guidance, the Saudi Golf Federation (SGF) has confirmed that all of the country’s domestic golf courses will reopen this week, starting from Sunday 31st May. After more than two months of controlled movement and closures, the ......read more
©My Salah Mat¡ ÓÌÇÏÉ ÕáÇÉ ÊÝÇÚáíÉ ÝÑíÏÉ áÊÚáíã ÇáÃØÝÇá ÇáÕáÇÉ¡ ÃÕÈÍÊ ãÊÇÍÉ ÇáÂä ÃíÖðÇ Ýí Ïæá ãÌáÓ ÇáÊÚÇæä ÇáÎáíÌí.
ÇãäÍ åÏÇíÉ ÇáÕáÇÉ æÓÇÚÏ ÇáÃØÝÇá ãä ÚãÑ 3 ÓäæÇÊ áíÊÚáãæÇ ÇáÕáÇÉ ÈÔÛÝ æíÍÈæä ßíÝíÉ ÃÏÇÆåÇ.
ãä ãäÇ áÇ íÑÛÈ ÈÑÄíÉ ÃØÝÇáå æÞÏ ÃÕÈÍæÇ ÑÇÔÏíä ÕÇáÍíä íÊãÊÚæä ÈÇáÕÍÉ æÇáÓÚÇÏÉ¿! æáÊÍÞíÞ Ðáß¡ åäÇß ÇáßËíÑ ÇáÐí íÌÈ Ãä äÚáãåã ÅíÇå¡ æäÊíÍ áåã Ãä ÈßæäæÇ Úáì ÏÑÇíÉ Èå æÊÌÑÈÊå. ......read more
While in-person gathering is expected to decrease amidst COVID-19, socializing online is likely to increase as residents ready themselves for Ramadan at home
April 23, 2020: As is the case in most of the world at present, Covid-19 response in most countries globally has included restrictions on movement of residents with calls to stay at home and practice social distancing. ......read more
Every Tuesday at Voco® Hotel Riyadh
Riyadh, March 1 2020: Fans of traditional Saudi cuisine can enjoy an array of authentic local dishes from accomplished female Saudi chef, Ward Tami, at the newly opened voco® Riyadh in the heart of the capital.
Every Tuesday, “Saudi Evening” takes place at the Horizon restaurant between 6.30pm and 11pm, with guests ......read more
World’s top female golfers preparing to compete in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the first time with Georgia Hall, Amy Boulden and Sweden’s Camilla Lennarth heading to the renowned Royal Greens Golf and Country Club next month
26th February 2020, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: English golf star Georgia Hall is the latest big name to be confirmed for the history-making inaugural Saudi ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 24, 2020: One of Saudi Arabia’s biggest brands, SAUDIA is Title Sponsor of the $1.5 million Saudia Sprint, a 1200m dirt race that will feature some of the world’s fastest horses. The Saudia Sprint forms part of the inaugural SAUDI CUP DAY, which takes place at King Abdulaziz Racecourse, Riyadh on February 29th, 2020.
Vice ......read more
Maximum Security, McKenzie and Mucho Gusto on Saudi Soil
A group of 12 American racehorses, with combined prize money earnings of more than USD$17.5m, got their first look at Riyadh’s King Abdulaziz Racecourse today as they touched down ahead of the $29.2m Saudi Cup day.
First off the lorry at the King Abdulaziz Racecourse Quarantine Facility was the Jason Servis-trained ......read more
Riyadh Saudi, February 19, 2020: The latest match announcement for WWE Super ShowDown in Riyadh has been announced, and fans in Saudi can look forward to watching The Street Profits take on Seth Rollins & Murphy for the RAW Tag-Team Championship.
Seth Rollins made Murphy a believer, and with that conviction has come the Raw Tag Team Championships. But will faith in The ......read more
Saudi Arabian WWE fans are set for another incredible match at Super ShowDown this month after it was announced the legendary Goldberg will challenge The Fiend for his WWE Universal Championship.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 08, 2020: A Steel Cage Match between Roman Reigns and King Corbin has also been scheduled for the event, which takes place in Riyadh on ......read more
Saudi International gets “bigger and better” as fans and players enjoy weekend of golf, entertainment and live music at Royal Greens Golf & Country Club in King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC)
King Abdullah Economic City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – 6 February: The second annual Saudi International powered by SoftBank Investment Advisers lived up to ......read more
As a result of the feedback it received from the Arabic, English, Hindi, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese public, experts and its own teams
Building rules in public: Twitter announces its new approach to synthetic and manipulated media
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 05, 2020: As part of Twitter’s responsibility to create rules that are fair ......read more