• Redesigned front fascia features updated V-motion grille and Nissan design direction, complemented by premium interiors that dial up comfort for all on board
• 12.3-inch display screen, wireless connectivity upgrades, and a suite of innovative segment-leading technologies deliver a more intuitive driving experience
• Latest model builds on the iconic sedan’s heritage and popularity for over 30 years in the region
Kuwait (March 22, 2023) – Shining a spotlight on Nissan’s tech advancement while strengthening its sedan offering, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC), the exclusive authorized dealer of Nissan vehicles in Kuwait, has launched the new 2023 Nissan Altima. The latest iteration of the popular mid-size sedan sees a comprehensive makeover with new front-end ......read more
Kuwait –March 15, 2023: This Ramadan, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC), the authorized dealer of Nissan vehicles, is offering irresistible deals on a wide range of Nissan's most sought-after models, including the iconic Nissan Patrol, the all-new Nissan X-Trail, the performance-driven Nisan Nismo, the rugged Nissan Super Safari 2022, the versatile Nissan Pathfinder 2023, and the adventurous Nissan X-Terra 2023. With these exclusive packages, AABC is not only giving its customers unparalleled value for money but also ensuring that they get to experience the ultimate in quality and reliability.
For Nissan Patrol enthusiasts, this deal has something unprecedented with a choice of KD 2000 cashback or a combination of amazing gifts worth KD 2000. The offer aims at providing Nissan customers with complete ......read more
Bold design, race-proven engineering and advanced aerodynamics set the high-performance, premium SUV apart
Kuwait, 15 February 2023 – Abdul Mohsin Abdulaziz Al-Babtain Company, the authorized dealer of Nissan cars in Kuwait, is pleased to announce the launch of 2023 model of its most powerful SUV, the Patrol NISMO, in Kuwait. Building on its heritage as a motorsport brand and catering to the nation’s desire for high-performance vehicles, the Patrol NISMO combines the refinement of a luxury SUV with the thrill of a sports car and is admired by automotive and driving enthusiasts across the country.
Launched for the first time in 2015, the Patrol NISMO reinforces the build of the Patrol V8 model and is aligned with Nissan's design philosophy of being bold, energizing, human and alive. Exuding a sense of ......read more
Kuwait – February 2023: This February, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC), the authorized dealer of Nissan vehicles, is celebrating the festive season in style by offering its fans unbeatable deals on some of Nissan's most popular models, including the Nissan Patrol, Nismo, Super Safari, Pathfinder, and X-Terra. With these exceptional packages, AABC is providing its customers with peace of mind and the assurance of quality.
Nissan enthusiasts can take advantage of the incredible triple 5 package available on the Patrol, the ultimate desert companion. Known for its impressive on-road performance, featuring top speed and unmatched power, the Patrol comes with an exceptional package that includes an incredible KD 500 cashback, along with a 5-year warranty, 5-year free service, and 5-year roadside assistance.
The ......read more
- The fourth-generation model builds on 20-year heritage and caters to the needs of families and adventure-seekers in the region
- Designed as a premium urban crossover, the all-new model features a new engine, striking design and advanced technologies within its segment
Kuwait - January 23, 2023: – Abdul Mohsin Abdulaziz Al-Babtain Company, the authorized dealer of Nissan vehicles in Kuwait, launched the all-new 2023 Nissan X-TRAIL in Kuwait, following the Middle East launch of the new model in Saudi Arabia on 16 January 2023.
Developed as a premium urban crossover, the all-new X-TRAIL furthers the brand’s commitment to introduce innovative mobility solutions, and offers customers class-leading versatility, elevated exterior and interior designs, advanced safety, and ......read more
Nissan Al Babtain celebrates the New Year with an amazing offer
Kuwait - Jan 12, 2023: Abdul Mohsen Abdulaziz Al-Babtain Company, the authorized dealer of Nissan cars in Kuwait, is pleased to reveal its exclusive promotions for the brand-new Nissan Patrol 2023, featuring a generous cash gift of KD 500. In addition to this, customers who purchase the Patrol V8 model can take advantage of more benefits, such as complimentary maintenance for a period of 5 years or 100,000 km, an extended 5-year warranty, and 5-year roadside assistance, all of which are designed to offer complete peace of mind for the customers.
The offer is a special New Year treat from Nissan Al-Babtain to all the Nissan Patrol fans, giving them a good opportunity to upgrade their ride and experience unparalleled performance with the latest models of the iconic ......read more
A look at the evolution of the segment-defying SUV over the past two decades
Kuwait (28 December 2022) – Following the global launch of the all-new, fourth-generation Nissan X-TRAIL and in anticipation of its Kuwait debut early next year, Nissan Al Babtain looks back at the decades-long journey of this benchmark-setting SUV and its reputation as the perfect companion for all adventures. Conceived as a compact SUV for a versatile lifestyle, the X-TRAIL’s popularity is built on performance-oriented styling, class-leading technology, and everyday utility, complimented with an engaging driving experience on all terrains.
The compact SUV’s unique identity combines two elements, “X” and “Trail”, with the former indicating the active lifestyle of its customers and the latter ......read more
• Seventh generation model is its most powerful iteration to date with
400 horsepower and 475 Nm of torque
• Iconic design pays homage to previous models while being built for the future
• Exclusive launch event sees attendees embark on a journey through time at the world’s first Nissan Z Pop-up Museum
Abdul Mohsin Abdulaziz Al-Babtain Company, the authorized dealer of Nissan cars in Kuwait, took part at the Middle East premiere of the all-new 2023 Nissan Z held in Dubai.
The new model was revealed in the presence of VIPs, partners, media, and employees. The much-anticipated seventh generation of the iconic sports car made a roaring entrance at the event, piloted by Nissan’s Brand Ambassador and Nissan Z Product specialist, Hiroshi ......read more
A trip down memory lane to honor a legacy of performance and driving excitement
Kuwait: (10 November, 2022) – Following the global rollout of the all-new Nissan Z, and in preparation of its eagerly anticipated arrival to the Middle East later this year, Abdul Mohsen AbdulAziz Al-Babtain Company, the sole authorized dealer for Nissan vehicles in the State of Kuwait, takes pride in shedding light on the iconic model’s rich and exciting lineage that spans across seven generations and over half a century. Since its introduction to the brand’s line-up in 1969, Nissan Z has proven itself as a strong contender on and off the racetrack, selling over 1.8M units to date and earning the admiration of enthusiasts across the globe.
Built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts, the Nissan Z continues to witness a ......read more
INFINITI marks the Middle East launch of the QX60 through an uncommon and captivating contemporary campaign with family at its heart.
As a human-centric brand, the creative approach was inspired by a human insight…
“If you’re a parent with young children, how familiar are you with the likes of Paw Patrol, Coco Melon, and of course Baby Shark?” Asks Nadim Ghrayeb, General Manager – Marketing, PR and CX, INFINITI Middle East. “Those theme songs are probably more deeply embedded in your mind than anything you grew up with, because in the modern household, kids control the remote.”
INFINITI Middle East’s QX60 campaign, Taking the Wheel, is an animated brand film that appeals to the real-world family dynamic of a modern Arab household, where working parents balance household ......read more
Kuwait 03, October 2022: In an initiative that reflects its commitment to shouldering its social responsibility towards the Kuwaiti society and the health of its members, and its belief in the importance of providing assistance and support to its local community, Abdul Mohsen Al-Babtain Company, the sole authorized dealer for Nissan vehicles in the State of Kuwait, has offered in cooperation with Images Diagnostic Radiology Center to a special and exclusive 50% discount on breast cancer-related screenings for Nissan Babatin customers during the month of October.
The cooperation offer concluded by Abdul Mohsin Al-Babtain Company with the Images Diagnostic Radiology Center includes granting a 50% discount to current and future Nissan customers on both breast ultrasound and mammography. This exclusive offer was arranged ......read more
Kuwait – 24, October 2022: Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC), the authorized dealer of Nissan vehicles in Kuwait, is pleased to announce the launch of the special October offers on the latest Nissan models, including Patrol and the All-new Pathfinder, in addition to Patrol Nismo, X-Trail, Patrol Safari, Super Safari and X-Terra.
The benefits of the offer include extended maintenance periods, roadside assistance, free service, third-party insurance, free registration and more, and is designed to ensure customer satisfaction and peace of mind.
The highpoint of the October offer is the legendary 8-cylinder Nissan Patrol, which comes with 3 years or 60,000 km of free service, 5-year roadside assistance, and 5-year warranty, in addition to free registration, and third-party insurance.
As for the Nissan ......read more
Munich. As its 50th anniversary celebrations continue, BMW M GmbH brings us its first ever high-performance car with electrified drive system. A plug-in hybrid system comprising a V8 petrol engine and an exceptionally powerful electric motor endows the BMW XM with captivating dynamic prowess. The newly developed M HYBRID drive system, an extravagant design and the progressive luxury ambience inside the BMW XM come together to create a fresh interpretation of the Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) concept for the high-performance segment that will open up that inimitable M feeling to new target groups and markets.
The highlight of the brand’s model offensive in its anniversary year, the BMW XM is also the first BMW M original since the BMW M1. Precisely crafted flourishes in the exterior design of the high-performance SAV recall ......read more
Available now At Nissan Al Babtain showrooms
Kuwait – 26 September 2022: Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC), the authorized dealer of Nissan vehicles, is delighted to introduce the all-new Pathfinder that now comes with a host of aesthetic, mechanical and technological upgrades that bolster the SUV to better cater to the changing needs of families. Redesigned from the ground up, the all-new Nissan Pathfinder has been created with a sharp focus on all that modern families desire.
From safety and entertainment to comfort and practicality, the all-new Pathfinder is equipped with a host of segment-leading features, serving as the ideal family companion in the city and off the beaten path. A testament to its family friendliness, the all-new Pathfinder was awarded the “Best ......read more
Kuwait – 18 September 2022: In celebration of the 2022 Back-to-School season, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al-Babtain Co (AABC), the sole authorized dealer of Nissan in the State of Kuwait is pleased to announce its new aftersales offers on all models. This year’s Back to School campaign brings families a sought-after package deal that ranges from 20% cash back on mechanical and electrical repairs, Body polish at KD 15 only, FREE nitrogen fill, FREE ozone treatment and a FREE vehicle check-up.
Reinforcing AABC's commitment to customer satisfaction, this year’s suite of aftersales service offers aim to ensure continued value, comfort and convenience further enhancing Nissan's reputation as a trusted and reliable brand in Kuwait.
Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al-Babtain Company (AABC) maintains high customer ......read more
Power Up your drive this season
Kuwait – 12 September 2022: Through this year’s Back-to-School season, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al-Babtain Co (AABC), the sole authorized dealer of Nissan in the State of Kuwait
Customers can explore a series of special packages on the Nissan Patrol NISMO, Nissan Patrol 2022, Nissan Patrol Safari, Nissan X-Trail and Nissan Altima to discover exceptional features and enjoy world-class driving experiences.
Expanding its value offering to fit everyone’s lifestyle, Nissan Al Babtain offers a 5-year warranty, 5-year roadside assistance, 5-year service provisions, 2-year comprehensive insurance alongside window tinting and full body protection on Nissan Patrol NISMO followed by 5-year warranty, roadside assistance, free registration and free 3rd party insurance on the ......read more
Built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts, the Nissan Z is a global top-selling sports car with more than 1.8 million units sold to date
24, August 2022 – Honoring the legacy of the Z sports car, Nissan looks in the rearview mirror to reflect on five limited-edition models that have embellished the Z’s five-decade legacy. Pushing the boundaries of innovation and engineering, the Nissan Z has held its position at the helm of the sportscar segment and set the benchmark for accessible, everyday sports cars for over 50 years.
Each generation of the Nissan Z has seen Nissan push the bar higher in terms of innovation and attract a larger following of enthusiasts to the brand. Sharing a rich bond between human and machine, the Nissan Z is the embodiment of the brand’s passion and dedication towards driving ......read more
Kuwait – 15 August 2022: Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC), the authorized dealer of Nissan vehicles, is inviting its community of fans to benefit from the summer package deals on the latest line-up of models among others such as Nissan NISMO, Nissan Patrol- Safari as well as the Nissan Patrol Super Safari.
Nissan Al Babtain is offering its fans the ultimate deal on its latest high-performance, luxury SUV in Kuwait – 2022 Patrol NISMO. Catering to Kuwait’s appeal for performance and prestige on the road, the 2022 Nissan Patrol NISMO is a race-inspired version of the legendary Patrol combining a bold exterior design and a technologically advanced interior to offer customers the refinement of a luxury SUV with the thrill of a sports car. The interiors of the Patrol NISMO’s come ......read more
• As part of Genesis’ plans to expand its exhibitions and service centers, Northern Gulf Trading Group introduces its new Genesis Service Center in Kuwait
• The announcement reflects the group’s priorities to always put customer comfort first
Dubai, 13 July, 2022 – Genesis Middle East & Africa and Northern Gulf Trading Group have jointly announced the opening of the new service center in the Shuwaikh area, Kuwait. The official launch took place in the presence of members of the senior management team, represented by Chairman of the Board of Directors ......read more
Kuwait 6, July 2022 – Driven by its ambitious growth strategy, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC), the authorized dealer of Nissan vehicles in Kuwait, were delighted to unveil their new Genuine Spare Parts outlet. Located in Shuwaikh Industrial area, the new Nissan outlet offers a suite of Nissan Genuine Parts and Accessories, including spare parts, oil filter, brake pads, timing belts, spark plugs and air filters, which provide Nissan vehicles with long-term reliability, safety and quality.
To better serve its customer base in Kuwait through comprehensive service solutions, the new outlet joins the AABC network of Nissan Service Centers and Genuine Spare Parts Outlets across Kuwait, offering a seamless aftersales experience including customer access to genuine parts.
The inauguration ceremony of the ......read more
The all-new 2022 Pathfinder available now at Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Albabtain Co with the new transmission improves the SUV’s acceleration by 30% for a more engaging drive
Kuwait, (28 June 2022) – Strengthening its model line-up and continuing to build on its SUV dominance across the region, Nissan has introduced a new 9-speed automatic transmission to the Middle East, offering customers a host of benefits and improved driving experiences. Making its debut in the recently launched all-new 2022 Nissan Pathfinder, the new high efficiency, quick-response automatic transmission delivers on customers’ needs in the region for greater fuel efficiency without compromising on power.
The new 9-speed automatic transmission offers a 30% improvement in the Pathfinder’s acceleration, building on the benefits ......read more
Luxury package offered by Nissan Al-Babtain
Kuwait – 15 June 2021: As part of the summer celebrations, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC), the authorized dealer of Nissan vehicles, is offering its fans the ultimate deal on its latest high-performance, luxury SUV in Kuwait – 2022 Patrol NISMO. Catering to Kuwait’s appeal for performance and prestige on the road, the new 2022 Nissan Patrol NISMO is a race-inspired version of the legendary Patrol combining a bold exterior design and a technologically advanced interior to offer customers the refinement of a luxury SUV with the thrill of a sports car.
Nissan Al Babtain is offering its 2022 Patrol NISMO owners a grand luxury package that comprises of a 2-year comprehensive insurance,5-year service or 100,000 KM, 5- year warranty, and 5-year roadside ......read more
Luxury package offered by Nissan Al-Babtain
Kuwait – 14, June 2021: As part of the summer celebrations, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC), the authorized dealer of Nissan vehicles, is offering its fans the ultimate deal on its latest high-performance, luxury SUV in Kuwait – 2022 Patrol NISMO. Catering to Kuwait’s appeal for performance and prestige on the road, the new 2022 Nissan Patrol NISMO is a race-inspired version of the legendary Patrol combining a bold exterior design and a technologically advanced interior to offer customers the refinement of a luxury SUV with the thrill of a sports car.
Nissan Al Babtain is offering its 2022 Patrol NISMO owners a grand luxury package that comprises of a 2-year comprehensive insurance,5-year service or 100,000 KM, 5- year warranty, and 5-year ......read more
Suite of aftersales services offers a seamless experience for customers, while providing more value, convenience and trust
Kuwait (9 May 2022) – Nissan AL Babtain has marked a new milestone as part of its strategy to transform the aftersales journey for its customers in the region, with the launch of ‘Nissan Service’ across its dealership partner network in the Middle East. Deepening Nissan’s commitment to customer satisfaction, this suite of aftersales products and services aims to offer greater value and convenience and solidify Nissan’s reputation as a trusted brand among customers in Kuwait.
Designed around evolving customer needs and expectations in Kuwit, Nissan Service offers an innovative, seamless aftersales customer experience across online and offline channels. It features a ......read more
• As with all Ford launches in the region, the all-new Taurus underwent exhaustive testing the by in-market product development team conducted at the height of the Middle East summer
• Taurus, coming to the region soon, will arrive with an all-new modern design, be equipped with Ford’s established exemplary EcoBoost engine, and boast competitive driver assist and convenience features
Dubai, UAE - April 22, 2022 – The all-new Ford Taurus has endured tortuous testing conditions in the Middle East ahead of its imminent arrival, though remains safely under wraps for now. Despite soaring mercury outside, Ford Taurus’ cabin will remain a comfortable place to be, thanks to the rigorous scrutiny the vehicle is put under before arriving to market.
“It’s crucial to the comfort of ......read more
Dubai, UAE, April 4, 2022 – Ford Middle East recently announced the winners of its annual Henry Ford Excellence and President’s Awards – a programme designed to recognize its distributor partners for delivering outstanding customer experience and operations in 2021. The awards ceremony and handover of the trophies occurred during the Ford Middle East Distributors' Council at the Dubai Expo 2020.
“At Ford, these are the most prestigious awards we, as a company, give to our distributor partners annually,” said Ravi Ravichandran, Executive Director, Middle East. “They are our way of recognizing the most outstanding initiatives and performances of the prior year and thanking our key partners across the Middle East for their continued efforts to ensure our customers are treated like family, ......read more
Kuwait- 31 March 2022: As a part of its corporate social responsibility, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Co., the authorized agent of Renault in the State of Kuwait recently collaborated with Kuwait Association for the Care of Children in Hospital (KACCH) and Bayt Abdullah Children’s Hospice Care (BACCH) to brighten the lives of many children in Kuwait.
Demonstrating its commitment to the wellbeing and betterment of the local community and to create a positive impact on children suffering from serious illnesses, Renault Al Babtain visited the center to donate special gift packages for children aged between three to nine years of age. The giveaways included exciting items such as creative puzzles, coloring books and card games were distributed to the pediatric wards of several healthcare centers in the country ......read more
70 years of setting benchmarks, Nissan’s legendary SUV celebrates a heritage of power and prestige
Kuwait - 21 February 2022: Marking the 70th anniversary of the iconic Patrol and honoring the model’s rich legacy and deeply rooted heritage in the region, Nissan takes a trip down memory lane to highlight some of the Patrol’s most impressive milestones over the past seven decades. Through its illustrious history, the Patrol has collected an enviable number of trophies and earned its reputation by proving itself in the scorching heat of the deserts, rugged mountain slopes, and modern city streets as the “Hero Of All Terrain”.
Proving its dedication to the people of the Middle East and as part of the Year of Patrol celebrations, Nissan recently launched a region-exclusive 2022 ......read more
Mariam Al Enzi wins latest model, an ideal partner for those seeking exciting outdoor adventures
Kuwait – 15 December 2021: Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al-Babtain Co (AABC), the sole authorized dealer of Nissan in the State of Kuwait recently sponsored the popular annual sports festival “NBK RUN” which took place on 4 December 2021 from two different starting points: the Green Island 11 Km race and Souq Sharq 5 Km race.
Participating as a strategic partner and driven with the aim to foster a healthier lifestyle and community spirit, Nissan Al Babtain gifted the lucky winner, Mariam Al Enzi the grand prize – Nissan X-Terra 2021. Registered participants were granted the chance to enter a draw to win the popular model that comes with on-and off-road capabilities, comfort and the latest technology, ......read more
Kuwait – December 05, 2021: Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Co., the authorized agent of Renault in the State of Kuwait recently launched the New Renault Koleos Bold Edition 2022. Accompanied by a special offer and an exceptional leasing package, the charismatic New Renault Koleos Bold Edition that is equipped with intuitive technology and premium comfort, comes with an assertive design pushes the boundaries of what is expected and expresses itself with bold style that manifests an alliance of power and refinement.
Accommodated by an exclusive leasing offer, customers can now own their brand-new Renault Koleos Bold Edition 2022 with zero down payment alongside comprehensive insurance, free service, replacement vehicle, roadside assistance, while the retail offer includes a three-year service package, one-year ......read more
Kuwait – 03, November 2021: Lina’s & Dina’s Nutrition Consultants are proud to partner with Nissan Al Babtain for the one-of-a-kind “I Can” weight loss competition.
Held for the first time ever in Kuwait and the GCC region, subscribers are given a chance to win a brand-new Nissan X- Terra, and other valuable prizes. The campaign that commenced on 15th of August will run until 15th of November 2021, and encourages people to lose excessive weight, specifically the weight gained during the time of the pandemic.
The winner will be the participant that loses the most amount of weight, measured at the end of the campaign.
Raising the Bar in Automotive Solutions & Services
Kuwait – 24, October 2021: In celebration of the Back-to-School season, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al-Babtain Co (AABC), the sole authorized dealer of Nissan in the State of Kuwait is pleased to announce its latest offers on its models. This year’s Back-to-School campaign unveils a series of special packages on different vehicles to own or lease so customers can explore and enjoy every dynamic aspect of the brand.
Expanding its value offering to fit everyone’s lifestyle, Nissan Al Babtain offers up to 5 years peace of mind package where in customers receive a 5-year warranty, 5-year roadside assistance and 5- year service provisions on the Nissan Altima, Nissan X-Terra, Nissan X-Trail and Nissan Patrol V8 or 0% interest and 0 down-payment ......read more
• Nissan Intelligent Choice (NIC) caters to the growing demand for Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicles in Kuwait
• All Nissan CPO vehicles backed with up to two-year/60,000km manufacturer warranty
Kuwait - 05, September 2021: Providing buyers with safety, value for money and peace of mind, Nissan Albabtain is bolstering its Nissan Intelligent Choice fleet of Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicles with the launch of first-of-its-kind manufacturer-backed warranty in the Middle East. Catering to a growing need for high-quality and cost-effective mobility, Nissan Intelligent Choice is an innovative program by Nissan that allows an increased number of buyers to partake in the joys of owning a certified pre-owned vehicle from the brand’s extensive line-up and benefiting from the exciting ......read more
Kuwait – 2, August 2021: As part of the summer celebrations, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC), the authorized dealer of Nissan vehicles, is offering its fans the ultimate deal this summer wherein they can purchase their popular Nissan models at great prices and packages on top of the highest trade-in value for their used vehicle, saving customers’ time and effort of selling their old cars.
Whereas Nissan customers can benefit from the 5 years peace of mind offer provided by Nissan Al-Babtain, which includes five years warranty with five years of free maintenance or 100,000 km, and five years of roadside assistance service in addition to free traffic registration and free 3rd party insurance, which guaranteed peace of mind to all Nissan’s new owners.
Nissan Al-Babtain customers can also enjoy ......read more
• Year-to-date sales in the Middle East exceed around 20,000 units until end of June 2021, growth of 97% compared to the same period last year
• MG Motor enjoyed an outstanding performance during the month of Ramadan with growth of 274% vs last year and a strong market share of 4.1%
• Saudi Arabia ranks first in sales volume followed by record-breaking market share from Oman
(27 July 2021, Middle East) New car buyers across the GCC continue to snap up MG cars in record numbers, with the British-born brand recording best-ever six month sales of over 20,000 vehicles in the GCC and the Middle East. Despite the challenges faced in 2020, consumers showed their appreciation of the MG line-up throughout the year, as the brand broke into the top 10 of car manufacturers for the first time ever.
The ......read more
Kuwait - 19 April 2021: Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Co. (AABC), the sole authorized dealer of Infiniti vehicles in the State of Kuwait, invites its customers to enjoy the Ramadan package deal on the Infiniti Q50 and QX50.
Customers are offered free full insurance, free service for 100,000 KM including on brakes and discs, free window tinting and body protection, VIP door to door service, roadside assistance and a 5-year warranty open mileage.
The Q50 is driver centric, powerfully elegant coupled with a striking performance and is available with 3.0-liter 208HP turbo-charged engine at 5,500 rpm with 350 Nm peak torque from 1,250 rpm. The INFINITI Q50’s fuel efficient engine is designed to offer enhanced performance while maintaining high levels of efficiency. The steering wheel is sleeker and ......read more
Kuwait- April 13, 2021: The official distributor of MG Motor in Kuwait, Adel Alghanim has opened a new MG showroom and service facility. This will be MG’s flagship, and the biggest of its kind in the GCC as the brand expands its operations across the region. The investment in this new flagship facility is worth more than $20 million.
The new, 4,000 sqm state-of-the-art 3S facility includes a showroom, service centre and spare parts centre, and is located in Al-Rai, Mohammad Bin Al Qasim St, offering customers a unique experience. The new showroom has the capacity to display 18 vehicles. The customer experience has been tailored to ensure that each visitor receives a uniquely personal experience. Adel Alghanim’s expert sales team has joined the brand from a range of premium brands ensuring they are highly ......read more
FREE FUEL FOR 1 YEAR!
Kuwait – 13 April 2021: Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al-Babtain Co (AABC), the sole authorized dealer of Nissan in the State of Kuwait, is pleased to announce that its Ramadan campaign comes with new exciting deals on the Nissan Kicks, Altima, and X-Trail models. The exclusive offer is valid during the first 10 days of Ramadan.
Nissan Al-Babtain offers free fuel for a full year to its valued customers. This exceptional offer is intended for Nissan customers who have booked their vehicles in the first ten days of Ramadan 2021.
This offer allows Nissan customers to enjoy free fuel for a whole year in addition to the special packages available on the selected models, which include - up to 250 Kuwaiti dinars shopping voucher in addition to cash prizes and free maintenance packages that make your experience in ......read more
Kuwait- April 10, 2021: Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Co., the authorized agent of Renault in the State of Kuwait recently welcomed Her Excellency, Mrs. Anne-Claire Legendre, French Ambassador to Kuwait and Deputy Head of Administration Mr. Stephane Altier to its showroom situated in Al Rai. Chief Transformation Officer, Ms. Jihane Bou Hamdan as well as Renault Brand Manager, Mr. Belal Al Kharroubi from the Al Babtain Group presented the new models and their features during an informative and engaging tour at the showroom.
The visit was inspired by the Renault Al Babtain team that helped the French delegation select the top-specification flagship model, Renault Koleos LE, as the new official French Embassy car, due to the new and unique on-board experience it has to offer, ranging from its high-end technological and safety ......read more
Distinguishes itself through performance value, stylish design and revolutionary VC-Turbo engine
Kuwait - 23, March 2021: Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Co. (AABC), the sole authorized dealer of Infiniti vehicles in the State of Kuwait, invites its fans to explore the 2021 Infiniti QX50, luxury crossover at its designated showroom located in Al Rai, available for a starting price of only KD 12,950.
The INFINITI QX50 was recently bestowed the 2021 Consumer Guide® Automotive Best Buy Award in the Premium Compact Crossover segment, marking the third year in a row the QX50 has been recognized with the award and was received after more than 150 new vehicles were test-driven. The Consumer Guide® Automotive Best Buy Award is based on objective ratings and by distinguishing itself ......read more
RIYADH, KSA, March 14, 2023 – Genesis Middle East & Africa’s official distributor in Riyadh, Wallan Group, has launched an exciting campaign offering customers exclusive benefits on select Genesis models throughout the holy month.
With design at the forefront of its brand, Genesis has a significant lineup embodying ‘athletic elegance’, with special perks launching for ......read more
• Next-gen 292kW V6 Ranger Raptor is equipped with a 2.5-inch active valve exhaust system that allows owners to select the exhaust sound they want
• Stay in the good books with your neighbours by setting next-gen Ranger Raptor to start up in Quiet mode
• Baja mode for your phone: download the Ford Ranger Raptor Baja exhaust file to create a unique ......read more
• With a storied past featuring more than a century of elegance and innovation, the brand looks ahead to a connected, electrified future
• Notable Lincoln innovations of the past 100 years include center-opening coach doors, electric gauges, keyless entry, and symphonic chimes
• The brand has already revealed a glimpse of the electrified, connected future through its Star and ......read more
• The all-new Ford Expedition was built to emphasize power, capability, convenience, and comfort everywhere – city or desert
• This 8-seater SUV packs a 3.5L EcoBoost® Twin-Turbo V6 engine, which includes a new High-Output version taken straight out of the class-leading F-150 Raptor
• The Timberline trim brings serious off-roading credentials, with Trail Turn ......read more
• Check your tyre pressure regularly and ensure they are inflated to the manufacturer’s recommendation
• Keep your vehicle in optimal condition by servicing it regularly at an authorized dealer
• Weight, aerodynamics, and driving behavior impact fuel economy
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 21 December 2022 – With temperatures dropping across the Middle East, ......read more
• All-new 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor, F-150 Raptor, and Ranger Raptor arrive in the Middle East - the first region to receive all three
• Ford’s toughest truck, the third-generation F-150 Raptor offers enhanced off-roading capability, rugged design, redesigned interior, the largest-ever shocks on a Raptor, and advanced technologies
• All-new 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor ......read more
Riyadh, December 15, 2022 - Al Masaood Bergum - a part of Al Masaood Group and one of the UAE’s leading modular building system providers is participating in the ‘Construction Technology Festival’, taking place in KSA, on December 14 and 15, 2022 in Riyadh.
Al Masaood Bergum focuses on two innovative construction solutions - Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) and Hybrid Modular ......read more
• The all-new Ford Territory’s advanced technology features deliver a safe, seamless driving experience in the small SUV segment
• Driver Assist features such as Adaptive Cruise Control, BLIS®, Collision Mitigation System, Lane-Departure Warning, Rear-View Camera, Hill-Start Assist, and Front & Rear Parking Sensor make every journey a breeze
• Prototypes were ......read more
• The leading Saudi Automotive Distributor will expand its footprint in the UAE market by opening its first facility in Abu Dhabi in January 2023, followed by Dubai and Sharjah.
• ALTAWKILAT represents world-class automotive brands in the region and plans to bring new luxury offerings to the market while providing customers with a premium experience.
• ALTAWKILAT is one of ......read more
• The 2022 F-150 Tremor packs in a host of available technologies that drive performance in even the deepest, most unforgiving outdoor environments, including enhanced Trail Control, Trail One-Pedal Drive, and Trail Turn Assist.
• Ford Co-Pilot360 makes the on-road experience smoother than ever, with a host of available in-cabin technologies promoting safety and ......read more
• 2023 new Palisade Flagship SUV offers refined exterior and interior design
• Tech features to further enhance driver & passenger experience
• Array of advanced Safety & ADAS capabilities
Riyadh, Nov 17, 2022 – Hyundai today unveiled its flagship SUV, the 2023 new Palisade SUV in a regional press conference and media test drive event ......read more
• The Battista pure-electric hyper GT by Automobili Pininfarina has arrived on the roads of the Middle East as it makes its dynamic launch in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• The Italian electric luxury brand has expanded its presence in the region with Nine Motors appointed as its new retail partner in Saudi Arabia
• The Battista boasts 1,900 hp, 2,340 Nm of torque and a top speed of ......read more
Saturday, November 5th, 2022 HAIL (SAUDI ARABIA): The Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation (SAMF), in conjunction with the Ministry of Sport and in partnership with Abdul Latif Jameel (ALJ) Motors, has announced an impressive entry list for the Saudi Baja 2022 – Hail, which takes place on November 10-12.
The three-day event is the seventh round of both the FIA World Cup ......read more
• The Eagle GO concept tire’s tread compound is made of nearly all sustainable materials
• Developed in partnership with the Citroën oli concept car project
Using a range of sustainable materials in the tire tread compound, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company has developed the Eagle GO concept tire, which will be fitted to Citroën’s new concept car, ......read more
The eight-day campaign is being held over four weekends across four WOQOD petrol stations in Qatar
October 13, 2022 : Bridgestone, one of the world’s leading tyre and mobility solutions providers, in collaboration with WOQOD, has launched the #CheckedbyBridgestone campaign across four WOQOD petrol stations in Qatar to boost tyre safety awareness in customers and promote road safety. The ......read more
• voco Riyadh is the first hotel in the Saudi capital to provide a charging station for electric vehicles.
• Allaf: voco is a brand built on sustainability.
• EV station part of other green initiatives launches by voco on a global level.
Riyadh: voco Riyadh, owned and operated by the InterContinental Hotels Group, has launched an electric vehicle charging ......read more
• All-new Ford Mustang Dark Horse is the first new Mustang performance series in 21 years, featuring a sinister yet premium exterior and interior styling hinting at the best performance ever from its new 5.0-liter V8, projecting 500 horsepower
• Dark Horse with available Handling Package is the most track-capable 5.0-liter V8 street-legal Mustang ever, thanks to ......read more
Kingdom set to host season-deciding WTCR − FIA World Touring Car Cup races for the first time this November 25th - 27th at the Jeddah Corniche Circuit’s newly configured 3.45km layout
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (September 1st): Saudi Motorsport Company (SMC), in conjunction with the Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation (SAMF), can today confirm that, subject to ......read more
• Lincoln sets its sight on what’s ahead with the debut of the Lincoln Model L100, a concept with aero-influenced styling and advanced technology that creates the immersive interior sanctuary of tomorrow
• Paying homage to the 1922 Model L – Lincoln’s first luxury vehicle – the Model L100 Concept takes inspiration from the brand’s design ......read more
Al Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 18, August 2022: Head-up displays have for some time enabled drivers to stay focussed on the way ahead. But now Ford engineers are trialling new headlight technology that could help ensure those behind the wheel literally keep their eyes on the road. 1
The new technology can project directions, speed limits or weather information onto the road so the ......read more
• The Navigator arrives with an updated signature grille, front end equipped with standard adaptive pixel projector headlamps, and all-new 3D taillamps
• Ford’s SYNC4Ò infotainment system offers drivers enhanced voice recognition for the ultimate personalized experience through a large 13.2-inch center screen
• The new Lincoln brings in two new interior ......read more
• Mated to an efficient eight-speed SelectShift automatic transmission with a revolutionary rotating gearshift, the all-new Taurus’ powertrain exudes sophistication
• Complementing the power of Ford’s flagship front-wheel drive sedan, is its three driving modes and a contemporary, premium rotary gear shifter, and an impressive economy rating
Al Riyadh, Saudi ......read more
• Ford has added battery chemistries and secured contracts delivering 60 gigawatt hours (GWh) of annual battery capacity to deliver global 600,000 EV run rate by late 2023
• Lithium iron phosphate battery packs coming for Mustang Mach-Es sold in North America next year and F-150 Lightnings in early 2024, creating more capacity for high-demand products
• Ford already has ......read more
Al Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. July 21, 2022 – For most of us, filling a car with fuel, or charging an electric vehicle is a simple task. But for disabled drivers, people with reduced mobility and older people it can be a significant challenge.
Now, Ford has developed a prototype robot charging station that drivers operate via their smartphone from inside their electric vehicle. 1 The ......read more
You’ve invested in a premium vehicle – here are some ways to keep it in top condition, even in blazing heat.
As temperatures rise across the GCC region, it’s important to remember that summer poses more problems than sweat and discomfort – it also requires a special regimen of care for your vehicle. If you happen to own a luxury car, you’ll need to take some ......read more
(18 July 2022), Middle East: MG Motor has celebrated a major milestone, with the one millionth vehicle destined for international export rolling off the production line. The historic model was a new MG ZS, a symbol of the impressive achievements of the British-born car brand since it commenced exports following its acquisition by SAIC Motor in 2007.
MG now sells its cars in 84 ......read more
• At the heart of Taurus’ interior connective experience is a large multi-function 13.2-inch centre touchscreen – complementing the big 8-inch digital instrument panel cluster – loaded with Ford’s SYNC4 infotainment system
• Smart styling extends beyond infotainment to LED welcome lighting, impressive cabin and trunk spaciousness, and a sharp sporty ......read more
• Ford is making more than 5,000 curated Ford and Lincoln photographs and product brochures from the first century of the company’s history available to the public online for the first time
• The collection – at https://fordheritagevault.com – spans Ford’s production history from the company’s founding in 1903 to its centennial in ......read more
• In becoming a member of the First Movers Coalition (FMC), Ford joins other global climate leaders in putting its purchasing power behind emerging clean technologies
• As one of the world’s largest purchasers of steel and aluminium, Ford commits to invest in the technology and scale to create commercially viable green steel and aluminium
• As Ford ......read more
• Taurus arrives with an all-new progressive design, equipped with Ford’s established energetic EcoBoost engine, and boasts numerous competitive driver assist and convenience features
• At the heart of Taurus’ interior connective experience is a large multi-function best-in-class 13.2-inch centre touchscreen – complementing an 8-inch digital instrument panel cluster ......read more
Riyadh/Dubai, 18th May 2022: With a mission that extends beyond the track, Theeba Motorsport is proud to announce its formation and entry onto motor racing’s GT3 world stage in 2022.
Founded by Saudi Arabia’s first female racing driver, Reema Juffali, the team will improve Saudi access, participation and representation in the motorsport industry.
A Drive for Change
Since ......read more
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: Mohamed Yousuf Naghi Motors (MYNM), the official importer of BMW Group in Saudi Arabia, has revealed its exciting Ramadan offerings to conclude the festive celebrations, with exclusive offers across select BMW models including the iconic BMW X5 and BMW X7.
Valid until 30th of April, Mohamed Yousuf Naghi Motors is offering a unique option for new ......read more
Al Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - 21, April 2022: For the seventh year in a row, Ford Mustang® – which celebrated its 58th birthday this Sunday – is the world’s best-selling sports coupe, according to Ford analysis of registration data from S&P Global Mobility*.
Mustang retains its sales crown for 2021 led by the pinnacle of 5.0-liter ......read more
New Report: The world turns its back to petrol-fueled vehicles as it enters a new energy era
Riyadh: Analysis across industries suggests the global auto industry is emerging as a relatively strong performer in the recovery from the pandemic. The automotive sector’s level overall activity in Q2 of 2021 was running well above pre-Covid levels (measured at Q4 2019) and ahead ......read more
• Ford’s second annual Integrated Sustainability and Financial Report marks the company’s 23rd year of sustainability reporting
• Supplementing the report is a standalone human rights report – a first for Ford and the U.S. auto industry – plus a combined task force on climate-related financial disclosures and climate risk scenario ......read more
Riyadh, KSA, 25 March 2022: Alfa Romeo F1 Team ORLEN will make a huge step towards its presence in the metaverse as it unveils a partnership with Everdome, the world’s first hyper-realistic metaverse, to provide a digital home for the future of their community and fan engagement.
Through this partnership, Everdome will be providing Alfa Romeo F1 Team ORLEN with the most ......read more
• 2022 Ford GT Alan Mann Heritage Edition pays tribute to Alan Mann Racing’s lightweight 1966 Ford GT experimental race cars
• Limited-edition livery features Alan Mann Racing’s signature red and gold exterior with contemporary touches of exposed carbon fiber and Frozen White accents
• Ford GT Alan Mann Heritage Edition was on display at the 2022 Chicago ......read more
• Built tough and capable on the outside, next-gen Everest’s sanctuary-like interior provides occupants with a comfortable, safe, high-tech and inviting cabin designed for daily duties and long road-trips
• Depending on market, Everest offers a choice of durable powertrains that includes a new 3.0-litre turbodiesel V6, its proven 2.0-litre turbodiesel engines and, from 2023, ......read more
Al Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, February 11, 2022 – Ford Motor Company will reveal the ultimate performance derivative of the Ranger on February 22, at 11:00am Dubai time/ 10:00am KSA time, via Ford’s Middle East Facebook and YouTube channels.
Developed by Ford Performance for off-road enthusiasts, the next-gen Ranger Raptor has been engineered with smarter technology controlling tougher, ......read more
“There’s no doubt about it, the drivers loved the track. From the moment they left the pits on Friday afternoon it was clear they relished the challenge of this venue”
Martin Whitaker, Chief Executive Officer, Saudi Motorsport Company
• First Grand Prix in Saudi Arabia was one of the most-watched races in recent memory
• The ......read more
• Ford Taurus registered impressive figures in KSA, where it registered 173% year-on-year growth
• Ford F-150, which celebrated 45 consecutive years as the top-selling truck in the US, continued its steady growth in the region
• Middle East has witnessed an overall year-on-year growth of 127%
Al Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, January 27, 2022 – Ford recorded another ......read more
• Four-model SUV line-up sets the standard with driver assist technology
• Intuitive and non-distracting, Lincoln’s Co-Pilot 360 gains international five-star ratings
Al Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, December 15, 2021: The Lincoln Motor Company continues to set the standard in luxury motoring with industry-leading levels of safety equipment as ......read more
Competition to culminate in the Jeddah Corniche Circuit Fanzone at the inaugural Formula 1 weekend in Jeddah
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – November 20, 2021: The Saudi Motorsport Company in association with the Saudi Automobile & Motorcycle Federation (SAMF) - Promoters of the FORMULA 1 STC SAUDI ARABIAN GRAND PRIX 2021 – has today announced the launch of the ......read more
A packed schedule of breath-taking stunt performances and high-speed demonstrations on land and in the air will accompany the Red Bull Racing Showrun in Jeddah on November 12th
Red Bull’s famous RB8 car will be driven by former Austrian Formula 1® driver, Patrick Friesacher
Dario Franchitti to drive the 1979 Williams FW07/1
Horacio Llorens and Rafael Goberna to perform ......read more
• Lincoln has completely redefined the customer experience on every level
• Ultimate flexibility and transparency set new industry standards
Al Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 7 November 2021 – The Lincoln Motor Company continues its drive to overhaul the experience of purchasing a new vehicle, providing customers with transparent, trouble-free experience that are perfectly ......read more
Thousands will witness spectacular live Red Bull Racing demonstration on the streets of Jeddah on November 12th
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - November 07, 2021: As Saudi Arabia prepares to host the pinnacle of motorsport for the first time when the FORMULA 1 STC SAUDI ARABIAN GRAND PRIX 2021 makes its long awaited debut in Jeddah on the weekend of December 3rd – 5th, the ......read more
Infor EAM Helps Provide Smooth Passage for Pilgrims to the Holy City
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – 17 October, 2021 – Infor, the industry cloud company, today announced that Hafil Transportation Company, the region’s biggest transportation company, has deployed a suite of Infor solutions including Infor EAM, to help enhance efficiency across its operations in ......read more